Recipient(s) will receive $1,000 to aid in funding their post high school aspirations
Applicant must be a:
- resident of Loudoun County, Virginia
- high school graduating senior
- member of a historically under represented group
Click Here to Complete Application
- Scholarship Application
- - Tell us how this scholarship will make a difference in your life.
- Interest video or essay
- Tell us how this scholarship will make a difference in your life.
- What are your professional aspirations?
- What makes you the best candidate to receive this scholarship?
- Describe a time you faced adversity and how you persevered?
- Letter(s) of recommendation (up to 3, not related to applicant)
- Parent or Legal Guardian Information
DEADLINE: Monday, May 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST